Welcome to AUREOLE. The said website is a holding of Aureole Handcrafted Clothing LLP. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” used on the said website are with reference to www.aureole.in . By using this site, you agree to follow and be bound by the terms stated herein below.
Additionally, Aureole reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our website at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
These Terms & Conditions apply to products purchased via our Website, or placed through Social Media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, or offline on phone by contacting our Customer Care.
1.The said website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by third party vendors and service providers ("Vendor/s"). Title to the merchandise (“Products”) will pass directly from the Vendors to you.
2. Aureole has the right to change or discontinue any service at any time, without notice. Aureole may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Aureole shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the services.
1. Aureole enables the sale of a variety of products. Shipping for all the products on the website shall be as per the company's policy, which may be revised from time to time.
2. In case you receive a damaged product, please write to us on email@example.com. Damage will be assessed and a solution will be offered. The product may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue.
All of the content that appears on Aureole website, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by the Site. Content of the website is intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site.
Aureole is committed to providing great quality at affordable pricing. Our products are sold online and through retail. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible on the Site. Please be aware, variations in style, color, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our Returns & Exchanges section for further assistance. With regards to shipping, delivery and cancellation, please read terms regarding the same on the website.
Aureole Handcrafted Clothing LLP (“Aureole”, “we”, “us”) collect information, such as your name and email address, when you (or other users) provide it to us while using our website, https://aureole.in/ or volunteer it through other forms of communication.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through our secure payment gateway. Your privacy is important to us.
The information we collect is used for the following reasons:
1. To fulfil your requests for our products and services.
2. To manage your account and preferences.
3. To evaluate the quality of our site and find opportunities to improve.
4. To improve our services such as providing or recommending content, social connections, referrals and advertisements.
Personally-identifiable information, such as your name, email id, address and phone number is not shared with other organizations, except in the following circumstances:
1. In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
2. In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
3. In the event that there is a violation of our “Terms and Conditions”, necessitating further action on our part.
Sensitive personal data/information
We have employed the services of PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd. for our payment gateway, and you will be redirected to their domain for all transactions. We do not collect any sensitive personal information (such as debit/credit card information) that you submit for your payment. We will not be responsible for any security issues on the PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd. payment gateway that may lead to this information being acquired by a third party.
INDEMNIFICATIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aureole from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Aureole that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these supply terms or any additional terms applicable to the purchase of products.
2. In no event shall Aureole and its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to you, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Aureole has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Aureole entire liability to you under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from you, under which the unlikely liability arises.
1. These Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Aureole shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles. 2. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the website or the relationship between you and Aureole shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
GENERAL TERMS FOR OFFERS, PROMOTIONS, CONTESTS
1. Aureole shall introduce various offers, promotions, contests from time to time. The terms and conditions for these shall be separately called out and Aureole reserves right to change/ modify/ add/ delete any of terms and conditions on such contests or promotions at its discretion at any time without prior intimation.
2. While participating in such contests/ promotions, you hereby agree to release and hold Aureole harmless from any claims or demand.
3. Winners to contests will be decided by the team at Aureole and we are not obliged or required to disclose the mechanism of the same.
4. Aureole reserves the right to vary any of the terms and conditions of the contest and the decision of Aureole shall be valid and binding on the contestants.
5. All personal information collected, in the course of this contest shall be kept confidential. Aureole shall use such information for communicating various marketing and promotional activities, subject to the contestant’s choice to receive such communications, while entering the contest.
6. If @aureole.in regrams or shares any participants photo that does not mean that participant is a winner. A participant will only be considered a winner once we explicitly declares the same.
7. If any entry is found to have abusive and profane language, or an attempt to attack the integrity, personality of any individual or an entity or where there is any attempt to harass any individual or entity or doing/having anything which in our view is demeaning or derogatory, such entry shall stand disqualified and or deleted from the contest and content.
8. All dispute based on this contest is subject to arbitration and jurisdiction of all such dispute shall be within the Courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Queries regarding the Terms of Service can be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org